Coupon code: HOME1507
Save an Extra $6 Off $29+ ,Under “Home, Garden & Tools”
The coupon will be expired on July 31;
2.It could be used when your subtotal >$29 under the primary category “Home, Garden & Tools”;
10 cheap decorating tricks
Decorating on a budget is a chance to let your creativity shine. These fun and easy (and cheap!) decorating tips will help to reinvigorate your home without breaking the bank.
1. Clear clutter and get organized. It's the first step to achieving a beautiful home.
2. When decorating, set a budget and stick to it.
3. Vacuuming and washing the floors of your home may not be the most pleasurable way to decorate, but we guarantee it will make your home sparkle.
4. Getting rid of that film of dust coating your existing home appliances and furniture will help to breathe new life into tired spaces.
5. Sometimes all you need is an extra set of eyes to gain some perspective about how to redecorate a room. When you’ve been living in a space for a long time, sometimes simple things can remain obscured. Get a friend, whose taste you admire, to lend a critical eye and a helping hand.
6. Move decor items to different places around a room or to a different room altogether. Rotating your existing accessories will help breathe new life into rooms without spending a dime.
7. Let the sun shine in. Give your home a new outlook by washing your windows both inside and out.
8. Concentrate your redecorating attention on one room or area in the house at a time.
9. Place odour sponges or volcano rocks in musty basements to absorb unpleasant smells.
10. Set a time limit. This way you can avoid going over budget by limiting the time you spend redecorating.